Monday, October 26, 2009

Home..

Its been a long time since i wrote here.
A lot has happened since i bought that domain name. With lofty dreams, i came here hoping to fulfill them.
And now as time moves on, they are on the verge of being shattered. Flew across 8000 miles, almost 18 countries, 3 continents, one big ocean and now what. To have them all being blown to smithereens, as I watch.Its not been easy.
For the first time, I come out from home. Away from the shell that surrounded me and protected me from the big bad world. Here I am, out in the open, vulnerable to all the challenges and the perils out there in the open. And its not a nice feeling, I tell you. Every time, I have a couple of hours to waste, my thoughts invariable drift back to college days and the stuff that I enjoyed doing so much. Its all coming back and makes me feel horrible. I wanna go back. But then once engrossed in work, I hardly seem to notice it.

Today, as I write this, I have an exam lined up for this week and a bunch of assignments and an horrible lab. The workload is sometimes unbearable. They always spoke of the light at the end of the tunnel, but funnily, I dont seem to be able to find it. Its a long way away and they tell me, I'm gonna enjoy it once this is over, but why cant I enjoy it while I'm doing it?

I wanna go back home. Back to my shell, where no one cared of what I did, or how I did it.
I wanna go back home now.

0 comments: