Saturday, October 20, 2007

Nirvana !

I have been driving for more than an year now. Tonight on my way back home, i realised how much driving meant to me.
Its my channel to vent out my frustrations, THE way to destress, relax and have fun.
It completely cuts me off from the world and i'm deriving this heavenly pleasure, whenever i floor the pedal.

I went down to eat street in the evening and discussed stuff about T-summit. Then i came back home and did nothing worthwhile. then this terrible headache overwhelmed me. Sleep would prolly have done me some good, but i decided to drive especially since no ones at home. I went down to NH-7 and drove till Medchal. It was so refreshing and kaput went my headache. Then on the way back, it was about 10, i discovered Rock. Never before did i think Rock was so diverse. All that i thought of rock was the head banging stuff(i knw i've been ignorant), but the RJ opened up my perception of the genre. The RJ had a very sexy voice i must admit. She also introduced me to Nirvana. I never listened to them before, but now Rape me is so good. I cant seem to get it off my mind.

I love the fact that i decided to drive rather than sleep. It opened Rock to me. Mebbe i'll now try listening to Iron Maiden on a rainy day. I may start liking that too.

and thus i attained Nirvana :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem.... are u the same mred that used to write here before...dude! u are updating at such a rapid pace!
cant believe that u can write so much in so little time!
i have to update today! :)

newayz... if u thought nirvana was cool, u r going to fall in love with maiden. seriously.... especially when it rains!

Vibha said...

Don't u think u'll be stressing urself more driving? and it would be better if u choose sleep over a drive! I can already imagine ur physiological profile a few years from now (and I assure u, u'll not like it!)

mRED said...

@vibha

sleeping alone at home is a scary proposition :(