Friday, October 19, 2007

Of morons and more

its been almost 2 weeks since i've returned from Chennai.
and the last week was H.E.C.T.I.C

Deadlines galore.
cant believe i was such an ignoramus. there were umpteen assignments and then lab records to complete. Not to forget the lab exams and my mid sessionals that i had to contend with, and not to mention the fear of attendance.

i was sure i wldnt be detained but the fact that i may have to shell out 500 bucks, for no reason worthwhile, pinched me. i dint wanna go beg lecturers, so i did the best thing possible. Showed my Shaastra certificate to ppl and there, no one minded marking me present for one week. kewl. there one woe hopefully sorted out.

assignments were a different ball game altogether. I had a few lecturers threatening me with a zero and some promising to screw my lab marks. That caused a mad rush to find stuff to copy from and finally i manged to complete 2 out of the 5 assigned. wow. i have no clue whats gonna happen in the rest.
then i had my lab exam, thankfully of which one was postponed :)
the other was mediocre.

Then i had the Mini Project to submit, which was a total farce in more ways than one.
My mini project incharge is a dumb witted, ignorant, cockeyed, drunk piece of trash. She was completely oblivious to the fact that i spent the better part of 3 days trying to develop an OS. She thought my project was a complete rip off the college Linux install >:P
bollocks i say !
How completely moronic can one be ?? i think i'll forever be searching for that answer.
she made a complete mockery of my effort ! sob !
what a b1atch
Screw the ignoramus queen.

then i had this request to make a video for T-summit. It seems trivial right now but later, i'm sure gonna regret agreeing :p
and then the mid sessionals to battle with.
and my exam theory has gained further ground.

The lesser u study for an exam, the better u fare

lol.

What an overwhelming week.
This break is a welcome respite before i'm gonna have to start fighting with the end sems.

my attendance was 82% at the end :) lol

0 comments: