Tuesday, July 18, 2006

College and life in general.......

On a completely different note,

My college has started and I bunked 5 days (that’s 6% of attendance. Horrifying isn’t it. I’ve decided to bunk at least 20 days so that I can just scrape thru the attendance. Last year’s 98% didn’t help anyone so time to bunk) already. The first few classes I’ve been to have reinforced my belief that engg. is not for morons like me. I can’t believe I’ve another sem of boring Mechanics and Math’s. I just seem to hate math. The subject is for gr8 brains and not mud brains like mine. I seriously thnk I’ve committed the gravest mistake of my life by agreeing to study engg. I now know that Archaeology is my subject and what I wouldn’t’ do to swap courses. This is BORING, college especially. No proper connection at college and I’m regretting this dumb decision.

My luck sucks big time these days (not that it ever shone upon me). Yesterday noon session was off and I decided to come back home and that started off all my troubles. First the 7-seater(7-seater !!!no way they must be called 15 seaters) guy didn’t budge till he filled the vehicle to the brim with ppl. He was finally satisfied when there were 11 of them in the auto excluding the driver and his assistant. Then we started crawling and finally near Vasavi, the guy realizes that his tyre is deflated( no wonder with 15 ppl in the auto, it was obvious). He tried replacing it, and the other one too is out of precious air. So he robbed me of 6 bucks and left us to the fate of finding buses or autos. I didn’t find either for 20 mins and luckily, I got a normal auto and hired him till my place. The meter actually stopped running on the way (the fare actually far exceeded the max 99 bucks) and the guy was a pretty dumb guy. He took 105 bucks and went away.

Cool day and now my bus seems to have given up on the driver. Everyday, it stops for at least 20 min( I think its actually programmed to reach college at 10:15) and the driver wracks his brains out trying to figure out the prob (it actually varies with each day, today it was a failed gear box) and actually manages to push the bush till college without actually rectifying the prob. Gr8 guy.

I have Homework everyday. Dumb actually and that too its math. I hate math( i think Mrs. Santhanam had a very big role to play in compounding my fears ‘bout the subject , though ppl like certain VVHGR and CHS may disagree , its actually true) Santhanam was a “beep” and KV was a dumb mistake before this engg. one. (I am making too many mistakes. dumb ones and can’t help it). Gotta go .

Na math can wait. It can actually wait forever. I’ll pbbly never do my math HW. Hmmmm maybe I’ll do it if things turn out to be real bad. Anyway lets see that’s in the future and not now. So lets procrastinate.

What else is there to talk about, yeah I know Schumi wins 8th time at Nevers, Magny Cours. The guy is staging a comeback and I hope he doesn’t fizz out like some of the others maybe the Ferrari dominance is here to stay. Fine now I’m bored of this post, lets get out and get some air. Maybe next time I can write about something better

0 comments: