Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Minesweeper


Well I guess being a minesweeper aficionado, a post on the beautiful game was inevitable.

But what makes me write this post is my achievement of a 1 second time in beginner. I know it isn’t a big deal for some of those Gods of the game but for ppl like me that gives me the bragging rights and the fact that I can get actually beat the 2 second barrier (even Bari wasn’t able to break it) gives me renewed confidence that I can also beat the 70 second barrier in Expert. Also I think my long term goal with regard to this ever addicting game is to break that 15 second barrier in Intermediate, though I know its not possible at this juncture.

Another thing I was wondering about is the effect of music when I play the game. Almost always when I play the game, Abba is playing in the background. Maybe even the music had its role to play.

0 comments: