Saturday, July 01, 2006

life goes on

My results are out and I scored around 85-90%. Lousy marks especially when compared to some of the others like Shilpa or some of the others. I’m pretty pissed at the evaluators ‘cos I scored just 54 on 75 in CP. That’s a shock considering the fact that I did that paper the best. Shilpa scored 94% and maybe is the college topper or even the varsity too. Well all the best to her and her sister. Maybe they will break all records. NERDS nah Boogerbrains

Any semblance of insanity in me seems to be lost ‘cos of that dreadful day. Karry scored 80%. The guy scores and actually doesn’t open books at all. Another NERD. Wish I was like him. I got this bband connexion and life seems to have taken off.

I now download everything off the net and i mean literally everything, including Windows. I wanna stop this but my speeds of ‘bout 60 KB/sec don’t help either. These days I’m maybe burning the midnight oil a bit too literally. I sleep not before 5:00 in the morning. I’ve always been a late sleeper but my mom’s absence seems to have worsened this condition, not that sleeping late is bad.

Bari actually screwed EM and hopes to clear it soon. Me too. Been in touch with Aparna a lot these days. Almost everyday in fact. She only hardens my beliefs that girls are impossible. She needs something, well she actually goes to any extent to get it even undergoing drastic mood swings. Girls can be a real annoyance and l’ll pbbly never understand them.

As Calvin says, girls are the most mysterious beings, and I do agree with him (never remember the last time I disagreed with Calvin). The guys just 6 yrs old and his philosophy of life is just awesome man. Well I feel really lazy typing this and will try to fill up the other details the next time.

0 comments: