Monday, July 31, 2006

Hurrah!!!!!

I’ve been too lazy to post (also too excited). Well lemme tell u ‘bout the good news first.

I’ve shifted to IT from Production and life is so much better now that I can never explain.

I’ve finally rid myself of math (though I’ve discrete math this sem, its much better than conventional math). On the flip side, I’ve got to use my brains a helluva lot more than in prod.

The bad news is that, I’ve got to submit a project on something by the end of the 1st mids and that shuccs. Now I hope to have better classmates (not that all of them in prod were bad). I now have funny but interesting (by the sound of it) subjects like micro electronic ckts., Signals and systems, fundas of IT etc. hope they don’t turn out to be a waste of time like drawing or Mechanics.

There’s a Kcircle quiz this Sat and Karry’s going with me. We have no idea how we’re gonna do ‘cos the last time we scored a meager 7 on 25. The quiz is seriously tough and hopefully we’ll do better this time. I feel like doing nothing right now though I’ve got to finish that dumb project.

BTW Shilpa’s my classmate again for another 3 yrs atleast.The girl seems to be my only hope of salvaging something from the first 3 weeks of classes. Anyway, I tht. of a project when she asked me for one. Maybe I’ll do the same one.

So now that the summer hols are almost over, everyone’s going back to their places. Shashank’s already left. Hemanth’s leaving 2moro and Rahul the day after. So life’s gonna shrink back to that same old shell again.

My brain does not want to work on anything right now. It seems that its gonna switch off any second now. So maybe I gotta take a break and recharge the dumb thing.

0 comments: