Sunday, July 23, 2006

Life and Israel ......................................

Tht I wld write ‘bout a lot of things but can’t remember any of them right now. Life sucks as usual. Today being a Sunday, tht of hanging out someplace but cldn’t seem to find any place worth it. Bari suggested McD but turned it down, then tht of alleyg8or and KFC but turned down both and we were stuck plucking guavas and gobbling them. The tour de France is gonna end and am happy to see that Landis is at last winning one

Just found a comm on Orkut regarding Harvard (thanks to Aparna ). Met yashraj there and found quite a lot of my seniors and juniors there( can’t believe nobody told me ). I’m wasting my time doing nothing. I have to finish 5 drawing sheets and haven’t yet bought a TB. Luckily no Math HW and I’m lazing around. Can’t seem to find anyone online (very surprising).

I’ve just remembered that Israel sucks big time. Bombing Beirut and Lebanon (whatever the reasons) is SICK. ppl losing lives is BAD and nobody gives a damn. Not the US, the UK or even the UN. UN passes a resolution which is nothing more than a hogwash.

I think this is how ppl like Laden are born or groomed. Autocrats like Bush and Blair seriously need a smack on their bottoms for unleashing AlQaeda , LeT et al on us.

Just realized that I hope that the allegations showered on Bush bu Mr.Moore in Fahrenheit 9/11 are absolutely true and Bush is kicked into Oblivion.

Enuf of world politics (I suck at them but anyway ). Theres a Kcircle quiz on the 5th of Aug and Karrys hopefuuly gonna turn up with me. I’m actually fed up of college and think its not worthy of me gracing the classes. Letsee tomorrow’s another day and hopefully, better than last Monday.

0 comments: